1. About us
Smart-armor.com is a site operated by Smart Armor Limited. We are registered in England under company number 13854170 and with our registered office and main trading address is at:20-22 WENLOCK ROAD, LONDON, N1 7GU.
Our VAT number is PENDING
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To relevant associated agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, sometimes subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
3. Product Information
We are under a legal duty to supply goods which conform with the contract We have entered into with you. We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the pack shots, product descriptions, screen shots, specifications and other detailing of Our products in the images that appear on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (online or otherwise). All offers are subject to availability while stocks last. Offers may be withdrawn without notice for reasonable cause.
The feature on the Site of a product does not constitute a guarantee of its availability. Products, prices and technical requirements are subject to change at any time without notice.
We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to limit a specific product or products to a fixed number of product(s) per customer (which includes, but is not limited to, per postcode, per email and/or per payment method). If we detect a breach or attempted breach of these terms, we may cancel the relevant order or orders for the limited item(s).
4. Right to cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to the address specified by us at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or we have agreed to provide return postage or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
If an item is personalised or specifically made to order it cannot be returned or refunded unless it is faulty.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us.